The candidate should be interested in labour markets, migration and income distribution and Central, East and Southeast Europe (CESEE)
- Widen our expertise on labour markets, migration and income distribution
- Acquisition and execution of research projects
- Research on the CESEE economies and country monitoring
The position is limited to 18 months in the first instance, but can be extended following a satisfactory probationary period. Start: as soon as possible – ideally by August 2020.
- MA or PhD in Economics
- Research experience in labour-/migration-/inequality- and macro-economics
- Interest in applied research
- Good quantitative and econometric skills
- Knowledge of both conventional and heterodox economic analyses
- Excellent English (written and oral); knowledge of a CEESE language as well as German is an advantage
- Very good (proposal) writing and presentation skills
- Flexibility as well as ability to work in teams
We pay salaries comparable to universities. Remuneration for the full-time position (i.e. 40 hours per week) will be € 40,000 gross annual income or above, depending on qualification. Women are encouraged to apply.
Please send your application (with cover letter, CV and copies of certificates) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download this job offer in pdf format.
You may want to subscribe to our automatic job offer notification.